- Transition Timeline
- About Canvas
- Login to Canvas
How can I learn more about Canvas?
Check out our resources for links to helpful tutorials and easy-to-use documentation. The documentation includes tips for communicating within Canvas, managing your Canvas course, calendars, grades, groups, and more. The clear, step-by-step instructions and videos will quickly get you up and running with Canvas. You’ll also find other materials to help inspire you.
We’re always happy to help; so please contact us if you’d like to set up a one-on-one consultation to get started with Canvas.
For Academic Support Staff:
Click the Help link at the bottom left of any Canvas course page to:
- Report a problem
- Search the Canvas Guides for answers to common questions
- Ask an expert from the Canvas Community
- Get one-on-one help
- Arrange an appointment to discuss ideas for using Canvas
- Request a Canvas orientation session for your department or group
- Move your CourseWork course content over to Canvas
- Provide feedback about your Canvas experience
- Share your Canvas story in our Canvas Course Profiles
For more information: