- Help Resources
- Contact Us
- For Instructors
- For Students
- Canvas First Steps & Tips
- For Academic Support Staff
- Canvas Feature/Functional Gaps List
- Moving to Canvas
- Migration Information
- CourseWork Retirement Information
- CourseWork Content Download Instructions
- Canvas Course Profiles
- Events & Workshops
- Event Archive
- Canvas Updates
- Canvas Roadmap
- About Canvas
- Login to Canvas
Winter 2020 Canvas Courses Are Now Available
Winter 2020 Canvas Courses
If you don’t see your Winter 2020 courses on your Canvas dashboard, please let the Canvas team know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvas Course Setup Tips
- Post your syllabus
- Copy content from a past course
- Access past courses with the View All Courses button at the top of the Canvas dashboard
Winter 2020 Canvas Course Setup Sessions
The VPTL Canvas team is offering Canvas course setup session to help you get started with your Winter 2020 Canvas courses. To set up an appointment, please email us at email@example.com.
We are looking for a few instructors and TAs who will let us observe them set up their courses and answer a few questions, in order for us to improve Canvas. In return, these volunteers will receive customized in-person help.
Time slots are available:
- Mon-Wed Oct 21-23
- Tues Oct 29
Location: 408 Panama Mall Room 034 (basement)
Reserve your time for personalized help with members of the Stanford Canvas team and help us improve Canvas!